Sandiaga S. Uno is the Managing Director of Saratoga Capital.
He has many years of experience in investment and financial analysis, including:
– Finance and Accounting officer in the Summa Group Companies in Indonesia, 1990 to 1993
– Investment Manager/Financial Analyst in Seapower Asia Investment Limited (now Pacific Century Regional Developments Limited) in Singapore, 1993 to 1995
– Chief Financial Officer of NTI Resources Limited in Calgary, Canada, 1995 to 1998
He currently holds directorships in:
– PT Adaro Indonesia (Coal Mine)
– PT Indonesia Bulk Terminal (Coal Terminal)
– PT Mitra Global Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telecom Operator)
– Interra Resources Limited (Oil & Gas)
Sandi was the Chairman of the Indonesian Young Entrepreneurs Association (HIPMI) from 2005 to 2008 and has been serving as Chairman - Permanent Committee for Small & Medium Enterprises of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) since 2004.
Sandi graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Business Administration from the Wichita State University in 1990.
Sandi obtained his Masters of Business Administration from the George Washington University, 1992.
Sandi is married with two children.